FULL COOKIES INFORMATION NOTICE
- Nature of the cookies Concerning the nature of the cookies, there are different types, they may be technical or profiling cookies.
- Technical cookies are those used solely for the “transmission of a communication on an electronic communication network, or where strictly necessary to the supplier of a company service of the information explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to deliver this service” (see art. 122, paragraph 1 of the Personal Data Privacy Code, D.Lgs. no. 196 of 30 June 2003, hereinafter the Privacy Code or the Code). These cookies are used for navigation and to provide the services requested by the users. They are not used for any other purposes and are usually installed directly by the website owner. Without recourse to these cookies, some operations may not be possible, or would be more complicated and/or less secure. They may be divided into: (i) navigation or session cookies, which ensure the normal navigation and use of the website (allowing, for example, purchases or authentication to access reserved areas); they are necessary for the correct operation of the website; (ii) analytical cookies, which are considered technical cookies where used directly by the website manager to collect information, in aggregated form, on the number of users and how they visit the website, in order to improve the website performance; (iii) function cookies, which allow the user to navigate according to a series of selected criteria (for example, language, the products selected for purchase) in order to improve the services provides. To install these cookies no prior consent of the users is required (see more information in paragraph 5. Cookie management).
- Profiling cookies. These cookies are used to track users navigating on the Internet and create profiles concerning their tastes, habits, choices etc. These cookies are used to send advertising messages to the users’ terminal in line with the preferences indicated by the users while navigating on-line. The consent of the party concerned is required for the use of profiling cookies. The user may authorise or deny consent to the installation of cookies in the options provided in the next section, “Cookie management”. For third party cookies, the website has no direct control over the single cookies (and cannot directly install them or delete them). You can in any case manage these cookies through the browser settings (see the instructions below), or the websites, indicated in the section on “Cookie management”. Users are therefore invited to check on the third party website indicated below.
- Third party cookies. The Website may allow the use of third party cookies which could gather information on the user’s movements on the Internet. Moreover, some pages on our website have so-called social plugins, which allow you to share our contents on social media networks such as Facebook. Third party cookies are not under our control and therefore, for more information on how the Third Party uses the cookies, you are advised to visit the third party website; here below is a list of web addresses with the various privacy policies and a description of the ways of managing Third party cookies: Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/.
http://www.youronlinechoices.com/; http://www.allaboutcookies.org/; https://www.cookiechoices.org/; http://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home/docweb/-/docweb-display/docweb/3118884.
- How to disable/delete cookies in the browser settings
- Version of 9th November 2016